As you may know, our keynote speaker will be Jonathan Kirsch. He's the author of really interesting analyses of the Bible, including:
- The Harlot by the Side of the Road: Forbidden Tales of the Bible
- Moses: a Life
- King David: The Real Life of the Man Who Ruled Israel
- The Woman Who Laughed at God: The Untold History of the Jewish People
- God Against the Gods: The History of the War Between Monotheism and Polytheism
- A History of the End of the World: How the Most Controversial Book in the Bible Changed the Course of Western Civilization
His keynote address will be called "Animal Skins and God's Bones: How the Making and Keeping of Books Has Enriched the World and Ensured the Survival of the Jewish People." You can hear a sneak preview of this keynote in an interview with Jonathan Kirsch on The Book of Life podcast. And of course, you should also take a look at his website.